- prime your eyelid with any primer of your choose
- a long lasting black eyeliner . apply to the upper inner corner to the outer corner, and then wig it out
- Take a black eyeshadow over the liner to make it a smokey look
- take a blending brush and blend all the harsh lines out
- apply the gray eyeshadow right next to the black, with a flat end brush
- then blend out with a big fluffy blending brush
- next is a peach eyeshadow onto the middle of the eyelid
- white highlight on the brow bone with a pencil brush
- a smokey gray or purple on the bottom lash line
- curl your lash three times, one time at the root, second time in the middle, third time at the tips of the lash.
- apply the mascara to upper and lower lashes.
- wait for the top lashes to dry, once it is dry curl your lash again, but just in the middle
- apply your favorite lip balm (my favorite is eos lip balms)
- line your lips with a red lip liner
- now it the fun part put on your favorite perfect red lipstick for your skin tone
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog